24th & 25th of March 2018
Kent - Wu Xing Qi Gong - Nei Gong Foundations Course
(Lotus Nei Gong 2 days level 1 foundations course)
Wu Xing Qi Gong form from the Lotus Nei Gong syllabus as taught by Lao Shi Damo Mitchell will be the tool used during this 2-day course to teach students how to understand and apply the inner principles of Nei Gong. We will also look at the basic theory of the 5 elements and learn how to apply this knowledge to balance out the emotions and the 5 elemental types of Qi to improve our health and prepare the body and mind for deeper practices.
- Wu Xing Qi Gong practice comprising of five movements that enable the practitioner to contact and harmonise the five types of Qi that forms our inner and outer nature.
- Wuji standing posture - forming the correct structural alignments for qi gong.
- Exercises to Balance the Jin jing lines (connective tissues) and open the body.
- Sung - understanding how to actively release during qigong practice and how this process transforms the body and mind.
- Yi &Ting - the skill of awareness and listening and why it is vital in order to progress in your practice.
- Awakening the energy body - the first stages of awakening the Lower Dantien and energy body.
- Maintaining your personal practice and how to ensure you progress in the right direction.
There will be further courses throughout the year covering other aspects of the syllabus to enable students to progress further through the nei gong process.
- Location: Palmarsh village hall,
Hythe, Kent, ct21 6nh
(Just 15 minutes from M20 & Ashford international)
Time: Sat: 11.00 - 16.00. Sun: 13.00 - 18.00